Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm back!

Yeah, I know it’s been ages since I posted, but I have been slammed with work for the past few months! Not only have I been working full time as the associate artistic coordinator on a video game called The Act (check it out. It’s pretty cool.) I’ve been helping to storyboard a new Veggie Tales movie set to be released in 2008 (a lot of fun and great people to work with). But now the storyboards are finished and I was laid off from the real job and theoretically have more time to blog. Right?



So the latest news is I bought a Cintiq. My four year hold thinks it’s daddy’s new Magnadoodle (and she’s probably right). I did my last batch of storyboards for Big Idea on it as well as a couple of other freelance gigs and I have to say, it’s pretty sweet. Couldn’t have made some of those deadlines without it.

So after a week of resting up, I’ll be jumping into a few things that I’ve wanted to do for a while now, including getting the ball rolling on Lucky again.

So for anyone who may still be out there, I’ll be back soon. Really.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well, it's about time!

Let's see some of them fancy Cintiq sketches, sonny.

6:57 PM  
Blogger K.B. said...

I just returned to blogging as well after a long hiatus. San Diego con refueled me !! That Cintq looks sweet. Any lag time ?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

im jealous of your cintiq!

Really nice characters below :D

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home