Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tough Guy



Here's a quick warm-up that I did on the Cintiq today. Kevin asked if there was any lag time and the answer is "it depends." First of all I am running Photoshop 7 on my 1.67 GHz Powerbook with 1 GB of ram and the Cintiq runs great! However, I'm mainly doing storyboard sketches with very simple brushes. I find that (obviously) the larger the file and more bells and whistles on the brushes (scattering, texture, color dynamics, etc.) the more lag I get. The other thing is with my method of drawing, I use a lot of short strokes rather than long fluid strokes. When I do make a long stroke, it can take a beat to catch up. Still experimenting. more soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Hatfield said...

Look's great man glad to have ya back. Send some of that work my way Damn ya!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

Cool sketch man...Keep postin'.

2:12 PM  
Blogger David said...

Excellent drawing as always .
Hope to see more .

4:45 PM  
Blogger SILVER KNIGHT said...

really nice character work eddie! makes me wanna buy a cintiq! too bad I can't afford it anymore...=(
mikey

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home