Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Couple of sketches

One from me...
…and one from Ginny, my 4-year-old daughter. I bought the Hanna Barbera version of Charlotte's Web for her a few weeks back (boy, I remember that movie being much better than it actually is). Her favorite character is Templeton the rat and she spends a great portion of her days stuffing pillows into her shirt so she resembles him after his consummate binging. When she isn't rolling around the house on her prosthetic belly, she's drawing in her many sketch books. Here's a recent Templeton.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awesome drawings!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog Eddie! Really great sketches. That girl has my respect, I'd have fainted dead away if a dog that size looked at me that way.

Ginny is quite the artist too. Very nice work.
I'll be back around!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie,

Great sketches, both of them:)
I posted a short answer to your question about my last post on my blog.

So, how's the new year so far? Are you still working on your own projects, or have you picked up some more work?

I think it's about time for another round of beers;)

Take care and all the best in 2007!

Hans

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home