Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ginny Sketches

I am such a proud papa. I have to share this stuff with the world. My 5 year old is proving to be an amazing little artist. Here is one of her most recent drawings.



It's a giraffe and snail with balloons. The snail has let go of his balloon (how he was holding it don't ask. We been watching too much Veggie Tales.).It's completely out of her head but there are elements in the giraffe's head and expression that are keen observations from a statue we have in our living room. It's great to see how she interprets things.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well, I already told you how much I liked that drawing by Ginny, but I'll post it for the public record here on the blog : very good drawing , very well-observed. Good job, Ginny !

9:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Henderson said...

Thats Awesome!!!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Eddie Pittman said...

Thanks DTN and Joe! Ginny saw your comments and said "Wow."

She also had a personal note for David: "Thank you, Mr. Nethery. I'll try to make another drawing that you'll like soon."

1:53 PM  
Blogger David said...

Looking forward to more Ginny drawings. (sorry we couldn't save the ones she did on the big white board back at the studio)

7:19 PM  
Blogger David said...

maybe she should draw you as "Lucius" from Bone ?

;-)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home