Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"Lucky" Story Reel

I few weeks ago I posted the story reel for the unfinished animated short film Lucky on my other blog. Lucky was to be the first production from the short lived Legacy Animation Studios established when Walt Disney Feature Animation shut down the Orlando studio laying off most of the animators and artists. After an amazing amount of (free) publicity, Legacy closed up because the primary investor changed her mind.
So for those of you who are interested, here is the most recent version of Lucky. Originally boarded by myself, John Hurst and Broose Johnson, it has been reworked a bit since the original screening in 2004. The story, however, is the same. The music is a temporary scratch track.


For the whole story on Lucky and Legacy Animation Studios, visit my Lucky blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger didier millotte - illustrateur said...

Wow ! Great job ! Great story ! I really like it. Congratulations from france.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home