Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Red's Planet Character Design


Here's an early character design I did last year for an upcoming comic project called Red's Planet. It's slowly moving through development as I work on it a little here and there in between freelance gigs. A first draft of the script is almost finished and I hope to start drawing issue #1 this summer.

At this point I'm thinking of publishing it as a web comic, but that's still up in the air. So far I'm having a lot of fun developing it, but it's early and I could still screw it up.

I hope to have more work to show soon.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Larry Rains said...

Awesome line work Eddie! I can't wait to see more. Hope your doing well.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Eddie Pittman said...

Thanks Larry! (Of course, she's no cockroach) Great to hear from you. I hope all is going well!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Scribbler said...

really like your work, great inspiration

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home